2018 Predraft Prediction Thread

Mark87

Carpe Diem
Admin
Reaction score
Website
wisconsinsportstalk.net
Since it's slow let's just throw jello at the wall for kicks shall we. Based on the personal we have now and the new staff give us your 2018/19 Packers season record.

I am going 10-6. Tough schedule and injuries always happen. Packers get back to the playoffs.

I'll say 11-5. Hoping for a couple of playmakers in this draft. If Rodgers goes down for any length of time though. All bets are off.

12-4, Rodgers makes a ton of difference but MM is in the hot seat it seems. I expect a lot more effort out of this team.

9-7 if they let Jordy go, and 10-6 if they keep him. I think he is still the guy who Rodgers will want to throw the ball too, when the chips are down. It's chemistry, and it makes a big difference.

Now, 10-6 might make the playoffs, 9-7, definitely not.

I will go with 10-6.. cause merely having Arod will get you that far. One and done in playoffs because it will take awhile to get the OL and DEF to playoff level..

In 2 years Pack will be ready for deep playoff run..

if rodgers plays the entire season, 12-4. if we have to rely on hundley at all - even one start - that win total goes down.

It is a tough schedule on paper. With no major changes to personnel and a healthy Rodgers for the entire season, I can see 11-5. With a couple significant moves and improvement on D i can see 12-4 and a deep playoff run.

10-6 but it could 12-4. Hard to say right now. If they go less then 10-6 no way should MM return.

Back