10 Things to know about Wisconsin vs. Maryland

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
Saturday marks the second half of the college football season for both the Wisconsin Badgers and Maryland Terrapins. UW comes in with an undefeated record, while the Terps are still searching for their first Big Ten victory of the season. With this game in Madison, do the Badgers have a distinct advantage? What do the numbers tell us about Wisconsin’s chances of remaining undefeated after...

Source

Continue reading...

I think the Badgers should win this one by 31 or more, but based on the way they've been playing, it could end up being a game decided in the 4th quarter.

I don't know what to make of the Badgers at this point. It's like they're still kind of finding their way, but they do find what they need to win.

Maryland is the kind of team that can beat you if you aren't ready for them. They aren't short on talent, and their coaches know how to exploit weaknesses on other teams. They're just now beginning to adjust to the Big 10, and the smash mouth football we play. Their transition is nearly complete. I think they're actually ahead of Nebraska by at least a year.

I still pick the Badgers by 31, but that's hoping they put themselves in "ranking mode" for this one.

Maryland's defense is not very good. Offensively they put up points but defensively they give up 36+ points per game. The Badgers stingy defense should be able to stop the Terps, I don't see the Terps D stopping Bucky. Taylor should have a big day. 200 yards and 3 TDs. Badgers roll.

I think it's just a mind-set. They need to play a whole game like they played the fourth quarter against Nebraska. Dominate. When they learn to do that they will turn heads nationally.

Back