10 Things to know about Wisconsin Badgers vs. Indiana Hoosiers

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
November is here and things are getting real for both the Indiana Hoosiers and Wisconsin Badgers. Indiana enters the final month of the season somehow still searching for its first Big Ten win, while Wisconsin is looking to keep the nation’s longest win streak alive. With Indiana’s high-powered offense and Wisconsin’s stout defense, we are likely to get one of the more intriguing...

Source

Continue reading...

This game smells bad before it starts. UW is beat up and limping into this game. FCC( PC has some wrinkles up his sleeve today.

I have a hunch we could see some wildcat, with Groshek. We could also see some roll-out options for Hornibrook, to isolate receivers, and RBs outside. It would be a good way to stop Indiana from trying to own the line of scrimmage.

On defense, with injuries in the secondary, I think we're going to see some interesting blitz packages that throw off the Hoosier blocking schemes. Pressure on the QB, and stopping them from getting outside so they have to play to our linebackers, and we might be able to keep them at 10 points or under for the game.

I see it as Badgers 27 Hoosiers 13. I think they're going to get close enough to kick FGs, but not much time in the red zone. It could be very tight at halftime, but the Badgers put it away in the 3rd, and early 4th quarters.

Back