10 Predictions for the Wisconsin Basketball Season

Da-news-now

RSS Reporter
Reporter
Reaction score
1. Kobe King will be Wisconsin’s second leading scorer Even though King may not start a game for the Badgers this season, he is the most offensively gifted guard on the roster. He can score in so many different ways that it makes him nearly impossible to defend. He can drive, shoot three-pointers, post-up, and attack in transition. Oh, and then there is his prolific mid-range game, which will give...

Source

Continue reading...

I like that evaluation. I hope you're right on King. He could be special, and create a lot from outside, that would help our entire inside game. A slasher will do that for the big guys.

I believe this is going to be a new look Badger team. We lost so much of the talent we had. Young players have to step up, and be the new leaders. We know about Happ. King? Who else? It's going to be fun, watching.

I'm not going to let a few losses destroy my confidence in the direction the program is going. Wisconsin is still on the right track. I think finishing below #4 is probably very accurate. We should win about 20 games prior to the NCAA Tourney.

Back